Friday, August 7, 2009

So it's the day after the movers have come, and the fun hasn't even begun yet! The house is empty minus computers, clothes, and dishes, and I have been sleeping on an air mattress that hates my guts and deflates at night. My back and neck are sore...and still another week of this wonderfulness until we leave NC!! Neighbors and friends have been great, helping out where needed, dogs have been troopers, and Erik and I are managing to survive through this craziness. The weekend will be full of cleaning and sorting through which clothes I'm taking with us on our 40 days and 40 nights (as Erik calls it) of traveling, a last trip to the drag strip, and probably more cleaning...lol. Our first stop when we leave next week will be ATL to see his dad, grandma and a few aunts and uncles.

No comments:

Post a Comment