Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our time in NY

So our time here in NY is coming to an end, and to be honest with you, it's been a pretty good visit. We've been keeping busy, visiting family and a ton of friends, and just relaxing. I think in one night down at the pier, I seen about 5 people I never would of thought I would of seen while I was home. Definitely made the trip here even more exciting. My sister's kids are HUGE (12 and 15 and both nearing 6 ft tall) and my brother's kids are just as grown (4 and 9). The cutest thing, with Adam...my brother and Anna had his 4th bday party 3 weeks early so Erik and I could attend before heading to Japan. The morning after his party, Adam was singing to himself that he was a 4 yr old now. So of course I asked him when his bday was (Sept. 24th) and explained that he was quite 4 yet because it was his party, instead he was a "pretend 4 yr old". Well of course it has stuck...and now he's telling everyone. He even had a little questionnaire for preschool in which when asked how old he was he told his mom to write down "pretend 4". I've had more then my helping of great food, and still more to come in the next few days. We had pictures taken today with my Uncle Jon and they came out really good! Next set of pics will be with the baby and in Titans jerseys, of course Erik's choice. Tomorrow we'll be heading to Niagara Falls, out for wings on Thursday and watching the Titans game at the Dog House, my sister is cooking us dinner Friday, then leaving NY and flying out to Raleigh on Saturday. As of today we are down to 15 days before we board the plane for Japan. As far as the baby, things are still going good. No morning sickness, thank goodness, just still tired throughout the day and definitely loving the naps. Well that's all for now, off to bed...nighty night =)











No comments:

Post a Comment